Mind your health – Loss and Grief
Over the past few months people across all spheres of life have gone through major changes and losses.
Children particularly have lost school time, playtime and time with grandparents. Most people experienced some form of loss, grieved and went through a mourning process without their knowledge. When people were asked to start normalizing, some were noted to start suffering from agoraphobia. Together we will discuss the process of grief and understand how some people end up getting anxiety disorders as a result.
- Understand the concept of loss and grief
- Understand how major unexpected changes bring about a period of grief
- Understand the stages of mourning individuals across the board.
- Recognize symptoms and acknowledge losses for you as a family doctors or primary care provider.
- To present recommendations of ways of responding effectively to loss