Deranged Liver Function Tests
The prevalence and burden of Liver Disease is increasing worldwide. In this eLearning Session, Dr. Delicata provides an overview of Liver Disease as well as liver function assessments and treatments available.
- To give an overview of Liver Disease; including its prevalence, morbidity, mortality and risk factors
- To explain the various components of liver function blood tests and their significance
- To give an overview of the interpretation and investigation of deranged liver function tests
- To highlight the suggested algorithm to be followed when a patient presents with abnormal liver function tests.
- To discuss non-alcoholic fatty liver disease as well as to highlight the importance of determining and managing the risk of fibrosis in patients presenting with non-alcoholic fatty liver